Lili Vasileff is the founder and President of Divorce and Money Matters, LLC, a fee only private financial planning and wealth management firm specializing in divorce, litigation support, and tailored wealth management services for individuals. Our firm is an independent Registered Investment Advisor and we offer customized, objective financial guidance for income goals, wealth management, and wealth preservation. We hold our clients’ interests as our first and only priority. We value a personal relationship with our clients and strive to give our clients a sense of security and confidence for meeting their financial goals.
We focus on all aspects of comprehensive personal financial planning. Our firm works successfully with helping couples and individuals before, during and after divorce. We provide litigation support, serve as expert witness, and consult behind-the-scenes for case evaluation. We are the “go to” financial neutral expert for attorneys to mediate uniquely challenging financial issues in cases that aim to settle.
As a pioneer in the field of divorce financial planning, Lili launched her business over 25 years ago to correct perceived injustices in the legal system that failed families in the long term. Subsequent to her own divorce and being a single parent of two young children, one of whom has special needs, Lili was determined to make a difference for the better. Lili is a nationally recognized expert in divorce financial planning as a practitioner, author, writer and speaker. She has received numerous prestigious awards for her pro bono services to individuals and nonprofits.
Our Mission: To empower, inspire confidence and achieve trust as your advocate, one step at a time…
Lili Vasileff runs her business on a set of core values that guide every decision she makes.
- Mastery – Delivering my very best in all we do together with expert skill and superior ability; Knowing that well done is better than well said
- Passion – Enthusiastic advocacy to find new ways to help you grow and achieve your dreams
- Inspiration – Encourage and nurture confidence to guide you through a difficult process and to assure that you thrive beyond
- Distinction – Being present, connecting personally with you, with dignity and respect
- Professional Ethics – Acting with highest standard of integrity, honesty and independent thinking