We strive to provide a clear and simple transition for our divorcing clients who have investible assets and seek to achieve peace of mind and financial security. We feel privileged to provide you with a fresh start with investment advisory services that fit your individual lifestyle needs, address your short and long term objectives, risk tolerance, and income needs.
We also provide a secondary opinion to new clients in order for you to evaluate and assess our firm as your investment advisor.
The principles of our investment philosophy are:
- We specialize in clients with approximately $2 million in investible assets
- We prioritize personal service, value, and communication with our clients
- We believe women investors have unique needs and preferences
- We help you grow your wealth
- We relish the opportunity to educate you about financial decisions
- We want you to be involved with how your money works for you
- We offer financial planning services as part of your overall investment planning goals
- We offer tailored comprehensive wealth mentoring solutions
- Diversification is key
- Risk and return are related
- Market timing is inefficient